Back in 1950
“Snyder’s Restaurant sits at the corner of Routes 9 and Old 146 in Clifton Park but also exists somewhere in a time warp, circa 1960. That is somewhat explained by the fact that it’s been there for more than 50 years.
Snyder’s is a family place in every sense. Families were relaxed and enjoying themselves when they were there, and small children were clearly welcome…
…This is the place for a grilled cheese sandwich and chocolate milk. Simple, satisfying foods that comfort and nourish are at Snyder’s. Take a trip back in time and enjoy a pleasant meal with friendly service.”
The Sunday Gazette